New and old

26point2

Evening folks,
My name is Craig and I'm a Poorboys-aholic. I've been using the products since 2006...love everything. I thought I had an account on this board at one time.

Anyway, I've been using the Meguiars badged PC...but I recently picked up a Flex 3401. I used it a bit on my S4 last weekend to get some water spots and slight swirl marks out. Used Pro Polish and the orange Uber pad. I have to say that using the Flex machine...now I get how awesome the PB products are...they were cool before, now they are untouchable.

So...that's about it for now. I'll try and post some stuff when I get time.

Thanks for the site and great products.

R/
Craig

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Evening folks,
My name is Craig and I'm a Poorboys-aholic. I've been using the products since 2006...love everything. I thought I had an account on this board at one time.

Anyway, I've been using the Meguiars badged PC...but I recently picked up a Flex 3401. I used it a bit on my S4 last weekend to get some water spots and slight swirl marks out. Used Pro Polish and the orange Uber pad. I have to say that using the Flex machine...now I get how awesome the PB products are...they were cool before, now they are untouchable.

So...that's about it for now. I'll try and post some stuff when I get time.

Thanks for the site and great products.

R/
Craig

welcome back and yes the Flex is a whole new world of making your life easier and high end results :)