New 2013 Poorboy's World Weekly Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Here is Poorboy's World Brand 2013 New Weekly Give-Away

Poorboy's World Detailing Forum will be having a weekly give-away.
It is open to all members, except Moderators, Admins, and employees and rules will be posted as follows...

To Enter all you have to do is leave a post saying,

" I want to WIN Poorboy's World Products "

Each Friday there will be a new product to give-away and some weeks we may also have bonus prizes for those who actually claim their prizes :D

YOU MAY ENTER ONCE PER WEEK TO INCREASE YOUR ODDS OFF WINNING EVEN AFTER WINNING!!
(double posters WITHIN A WEEK will be excluded)

you can only win once per six months

shipping will be FREE ground in the US(48states) all others pay shipping

Winners will be picked on Friday's now and you must claim your prize in the thread and by email to pockets@poorboysworld.com by Monday morning!!!

Good Luck to all
:smt006

G

Gus-Gus

"It is open to all members, except Moderators, Admins, and employees and rules will be posted as follows..."

:smt075:smt086

Oh well.. at least we still have the 5 minute Moderator and Admin warehouse all you can grab dash...

P

photog_gabe

I want to WIN Poorboy's World Products!

Thanks for the giveaways. :)

D

Dirtyrango212

I WANT TO WIN poorboy's world products

"I want to win poorboy's world products" :smt040 and congratulations on the purchase/expansion of the company! On ward & forward :smt023

B

Brandon_Lutz

"I want to WIN Poorboy's World Products"

BTW I had to use some Bird Sh#t remover today after my weekend detail. Little birds decided that nice shiny paint was a good place to land bombs.

Couple of sprays later and a quick wipe of the microfiber towel and I was good as new! That stuff rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.