Natural Look Dressing sprayer?

• Thread starter Deutsch Marques
  • Start date
D

Deutsch Marques

I just received some NLD that I ordered, and it didn't come with a sprayer like my bottle of QD+ did. The usage instructions on the NLD talk about spraying the product. Is this a mistake by the retailer who sold it? Should I have gotten a sprayer?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes it should have come with one, but I would say that 90% of people that use Natural Look do not use the sprayer and wipe it on with a rag or sponge applicator ..

D

Deutsch Marques

You don't get an uneven application that way? I suppose it's not worth my effort to try to get them to send me the sprayer. Now that I think of it, for whatever reason, they show a picture of the NLD without a sprayer, while the picture of the QD+ did have one...

P

Pockets

It's a much neater application without the sprayer like Steve said. We provide it as a convenience. I typically spray it on a rag then apply to the dash.

Where did you purchase the NL and in what size? I want to be sure that they are including a sprayer with the order as we send them out with every case.

D

Deutsch Marques

I ordered it from Amazon, but the seller is World Wide Remotes. I got the 16oz bottle, the same size as the QD+ that came with the sprayer.

I just realized I could have ordered it directly from here! Doh! Oh well, next time. Though I do see that your shipping charges would have been about $4 more for the same order.

I'm sure I'll be fine using it without a sprayer. It seemed thicker than something you normally spray anyway. I'll just squirt a bit onto the MF towel I'd be using and wipe down the surfaces. Speaking of thick consistency, my wife is curious if you have ingredient lists anywhere for your products. She's really into knowing what stuff is made from, and usually wants natural products (especially for what we eat.) And your stuff smells pretty nummy! ;-)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Sorry we do not list the ingredients like food items ... and since there are no hazardous materials .. the MSDS is virtually blank ;)

I was at the Detailing Weekend and picked up a quart of Natural and received detailed instructions on how to use it.
I used a cotton cloth to clean and coat and a clean cotton cloth to buff off and extra material.

When I got home I finished the complete interior and my wife said it looked like a new car.

I find that a sprayer makes a mess trying to use it on the interior.
It gets on the windshield and other places that are hard to remove the product from.

So no more sprayers on the interior for me.