Natty's Red is Awesome

L

littlemissGTO

I decided to give the foam gun a try today. Man do I love that little gadget. Sorry no before shots. Just the sweet reflections from the Natty's.
DSC02290.jpg

DSC02292.jpg

DSC02294.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

DSC02296.jpg

L

littlemissGTO

Thank you. I just wish a couple of my neighbors would wash their cars occasionally...LOL

B

brendans225

littlemissGTO said:
Thank you. I just wish a couple of my neighbors would wash their cars occasionally...LOL

LOL, i know what u mean! ...............is that your car in the reflection of the last pic? :p

its amazing how many people look at you when u wash your car :shock: :lol: ...........if i got a dollar for the amount of times my neighbour has asked me to wash their car while i was washing mine, i'd be a godzillionaire :lol:

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
brendans225 said:
its amazing how many people look at you when u wash your car :shock: :lol: ...........if i got a dollar for the amount of times my neighbour has asked me to wash their car while i was washing mine, i'd be a godzillionaire :lol:
Then ask them for a dollar to wash their car!! :p

L

littlemissGTO

My neighbors really look at me odd when I'm using the S&W.

B

brendans225

BigLeegr said:
brendans225 said:
Then ask them for a dollar to wash their car!! :p

hahaha, too stuffed after washing 3 cars :lol:

littlemissGTO said:
My neighbors really look at me odd when I'm using the S&W.

hahaha, really? wonder why? :shock:

L

littlemissGTO

Rollingrock said:
nice work.

Love my Nattys Red.

When are we going to see another batch?

You might see another batch of pictures today. It has rained here for the last two days and I need to clean my car up.
I really should pick up some more Natty's Red before it becomes next to impossible to find.