My PB's lineup... what's yours?

budman3

I think I have everything but SSS, APC, QW+, BnB, and Natty's Blue....

Jeep1.jpg

Not pictured (divided up in other bottles), more SSR1 and 2, TR, regular PwC, PwC Blue, ProPolish, S&W. Items that I have recently purchased, more S&W and the Wheel Sealant.

So what does everyone else have????

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
I've got:
PwC, PwCb, "Collectible" Natty's, Natty's blue, Ex, EX-P, EX-P(+), original Trim Restorer, Original S+W, "new" S+W, S+G, QD+ (Haven't gotten the new QW+ yet), SSR1,2,2.5,3, PP, NL, Bug Squash, BSR, BnB, SSS, Leather Stuff, Wheel Sealant, Original APC and "new" APC, PwS, some foam block applicators, and a WHOLE lotta MF's! :p

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
budman3

Very nice line up...I'm impressed. it looks like you used a lot of SSR.3.

I will get a shot of what i carry with me, it would take over an hour to do this project and right now I'm being lazy....besides it's a Beautiful day out side and I have to clean the kitchen... lol. jeeesssh i fell like a kid again and I'm grounded...rotflmao

N

Nolan_k

OK Rich you are making me jealous now. OK now where the heck did my wife hide my credit card. :twisted: Oh ya my PB lineup, living in Canada it is harder to get ahold of, but I ordered some from a Canadian website, ordered SSR1 and Natty's Blue to start. More to be ordered later.

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
This is truly not to make one jealous or envious.... this is a 3 year investment....So far...and of corse it helps when the wife is out shopping she'll come home with a small hand fulls of "I seen this on sale do you want it?" AAAAH YES...Thank You...as long as it work it all helps out in the end.

D

drivenbyshine

Nattys
Nattys Blue
PWC
PWC Blue
Pro Polish
SSR1
SSR2.5
Natural Look
Leather Stuff
Bug Squash
Spray n' Rinse
Trim Restorer
SSS
EX
EX-P
Wheel Sealent
Spray n Wipe
QD +
Bold n Bright

M

Mike T

SSR2.5, SSR1, PwC, QW+, S&G, S&W, Trim Restore, EX, Leather Stuff, Natty's Blue, Bold n Bright, and Growing.

V

VroomVroom

I don't think I have the whole lineup, but I'm darn close. Especially thanks to my latest box of goodies that just arrived. Steve...thanks for the great care and quick shipping! :smt026

H

harry

I too am very close to having the whole line up soon I will :lol:

R

Rob

I have the whole lineup as well... but I really want more! :smt119 :smt101 :smt047

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
1 Gal of Pro polish.
1 Gal of EXP.
1 tub of Natty's Blue

there's more but can't for the life of me remember what it is and to lazt you go out to the truck and look.

davekt

Advanced Helper
ssr1,ssr2,ssr2.5,ssr3,nattys,nattys blue,leather stuff,natural look,pro polish,bug squash,trim restorer,ex-p,bold n bright,spray n wipe :D :D :D
Nattys red and polish with sealant

P

Prbigfoot

Fairly new to PB, but so far I have NB and PwC... Planning to get a lot more soon!

Jose :D

G

Go-N Def

I have the following:

1) EX Sealant,
2) EX-P,
3) Natty's Paste Wax (Blue),
4) Pro Polish,
5) SSR 1,
6) SSR 2,
7) SSR 3,
8) Spray & Wipe,
9) Qucik Wax Plus,
10) Leather Stuff,
11) Trim Restorer,
12) Bold N Bright,
13) Spray & Gloss,
14) Wheel Sealant,
15) Spray & Rinse Wheel Cleaner,
16) Super Slick & Suds Car Wash,
17) Biodegradable APC,
and a bunch of microfiber towels.

I have ordered all of my products directly from the PBW website and have to say that I am VERY impressed with the service. Each time I've made an order, it only takes about 2-3 days to be delivered to my door. That's the absolute best turn-around time I've ever seen!!! Thanks...