Wash
Pre-wax cleaner
Polish
*****[Rubbing compound or swirl remover if needed]
Finishing Glaze
Sealant
Wax
Detail Spray

Right now i am using Natty Blue for wax and Black hole for my polish and glaze. I am also doing all by hand because i dont have a place to use my Buffer

As soon as i can i will be using all Poor Boys Products but right now I am stuck with all the stuff i bought before i heard of Poor Boys. :oops:

Any suggestions or comments :?:

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
I would avoid using a rubbing compound. A scratch remover-ok. Rubbing compound is baaaaad. I have yet to hear of anyone getting good results on a clear coat finish using RC by hand.
BH isn't much of a polish. If you have marring (scuffs etc.) you will need something stronger.

Your order is right. (Except the part about rubbing compound. :shock: )

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Oh, and as to using your buffer-have you considered getting a power inverter so you can run it off your car's plug-in? (You'll need to leave the car running, of course, but it may be an option for you.

O

OneBadBird

Thanks i like the idea about the inverter ive never thought of that. And the rubbing compound deal thanks for telling me that before i use it lol i was planning on using it for oxidized cars with a buffer thanks for letting me know that before i mess up someones car :oops: