Loss of another member and friend

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I have just been advised that we lost another of our long time friends and one of our first forum customers. CharlesW passed a couple weeks ago .. I guess he will be seeing his friend Kirk as they both had a passion for keeping their cars and trucks super clean.
CharlesW lived off a dirt road and would actually Spray and Wipe his car at either end. He was the first skeptic that it could actually work on his Corvette without scratching his prized baby as well as his motorcycle and truck. He probably still has bought the most gallons as an individual.
Charles always tried to encourage detailing talk by starting threads he already knew the answer to, just to see what others had as methods.
Even in his 70's he had the detailing bug. RIP our friend :smt051

S

st33da

When it rains, it pours. He sounded like a great guy. RIP Charles.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I think I may need to put a call into Natty to see how he is doing :shock: it is sad to see so many passing at such early ages :(

GearHead_1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Never a man to mince words. He stopped visiting forums with any real frequency a couple of years back. I kept in touch with him by email a couple of times each year. I was not aware that Charles had left us. I'll miss him.

awd330

Advanced Helper
:smt022What awful news! Charles was always generous with his time and possessions. Several years ago, I happened to mention to him that I loved Zep sprayers. Shortly thereafter, a box was delivered to me with several Zep sprayers that he was no longer using. That's just how he was... kind and generous. I still use those sprayers today.

rabbi

RIP in peace Rainmaker! Strangely enough on my way home from work today he popped into my head.I'm always trying to come up with old members that are no longer on this site.