Little gift for a friend

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I have a friend who finally cares about her car and I wanted to start her off right so here is a little kit I put together for her.
fordeb.jpg

Nattysblue.jpg

Definitely not everything one would want but a darn good start (on a side note I bought some other towels that look a lot like DMT towels but they ended up being not as soft so DMTs are still the reigning champ when it comes to my paint :) )

1, Waterless Wash Towels
2. Buffing Towels
3. Natty's Blue
4. PB Bug Sh#t Remover
5. Window Cleaner
6. Spray Sealant (not pictured)
7. Interior Protectant
8. APC
9. MF Wash
10. Leather Cleaner
11. Leather Protectant
12. Sealant
13. Polymer Trim Sealant
14. Windshield Rain Coating
15. LC Wax Applicators
16. Waterless Wash
17. Car Wash Soap

A

aalves

That's not a little kit, It's a big kit and I wish I had a friend like you. :smt003 Nice!

B

big-bailey

as above, wish i had you for a friend, thats a nice little starter, maybe she will expand once shes used some of the PB range

P

photog_gabe

What a great gift! I received an armor all kit from Target. Some people are so clueless. Lol

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
very nice of you, what's up with the Natty's?

I didn't want to give her all of my Natty's blue so I found a container on US plastics that a lot of companies use for wax and scooped her out a sample, probably 2oz or so. since it is humid the wax scoops and reforms easily. It doesn't look as pretty as melting and pouring it but trust me it works just as good as ever.

The last time I melted/poured a wax it came out great but I runed 3 of the wife's pots so no more unless I absolutely have to.

Last edited: