Liquid Glass

Looking for a comparable product to "liquid glass" My work uses this for some vehicles, has been impossible to ge them to switch to anything else. Now though, liquid glass is not going to be made anymore (per the store we get it from) I am going to find something comparable for them. Its actually not a bad product, and everyone likes how easy on easy off it is, and actually last's pretty well. What Poorboys product would you guys recommend to replace it with?

G

Gus-Gus

Im not really familiar with the product at all... is it a polish? or a sealant or what?

If you are looking for a one step product to add some protection while removing some minor imperfections I would Try Polish With Carnuba Blue or Polish with Sealant.. if you are just looking for a polish Pro Polish is the way to go.. i doubt you will find any products that are easier to remove than Poorboys even in direct sunlight (thats pretty much the only way i detail but one day i will have a garage.....)

rabbi

If you're looking for a one step go with either Polish with Carnauba or the Polish with Sealant. This really depends on what you want or looking for. Some protection or some pop.
Good answer Gusman.

Its more of a sealant than anything. Has some light cleaning abilty and actually gives a nice shine. Seems to last a good while but the vehicle are kept inside and washed with a wash and wax soap.

G

Gus-Gus

Yes hand application can be done quite easily.. Also anything kept in a garage and out of the elements and cared for will outlast anything that is parked in the rain and sun constantly.

G

Gus-Gus

no need for a top coat as it is what it says it is a Polish with Sealant not saying you CANT top it with anything but it isn't mandatory.