Liquid Blue vs Natty's Paste

04civic

I know this may seem like a dumb question but I didn't see it answered here. I have also researched it on the web and can't get a unbiased answer. I hope one of the mods answer me so I can get it resolved.

I love Natty's, just awesome product. My civic looks new from it, all 7 years of its life it has been a Poorboy baby. I have never known if any liquid could compare, even though many manufacturers claim they are better.

Is Natty's Liquid blue as good as Natty's paste?
Is the layer of wax as tough?
Does it last as long? (I wax it constantly, or QW+ or QD+ or PB Liq Carnuba Polish)

Generally, does it give as good of a 'wet look' shine as Natty's paste?

(I just ran out and ordered a bottle of Liquid Blue and a jar of Natty's. On the website it said the Liquid Blue was fine for silver cars.)

Thanks for reading!!!!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I know this may seem like a dumb question but I didn't see it answered here. I have also researched it on the web and can't get a unbiased answer. I hope one of the mods answer me so I can get it resolved.

I love Natty's, just awesome product. My civic looks new from it, all 7 years of its life it has been a Poorboy baby. I have never known if any liquid could compare, even though many manufacturers claim they are better.

Is Natty's Liquid blue as good as Natty's paste?
Is the layer of wax as tough?
Does it last as long? (I wax it constantly, or QW+ or QD+ or PB Liq Carnuba Polish)

Generally, does it give as good of a 'wet look' shine as Natty's paste?

(I just ran out and ordered a bottle of Liquid Blue and a jar of Natty's. On the website it said the Liquid Blue was fine for silver cars.)

Thanks for reading!!!!

Welcome to our forum, the Liquid and Paste are two different animals ... the Liquid is wet and bright ... the paste is deep and wet .. you can put on more coats of paste, but liquids don't really improve with more coats. I think the liquid may last a little longer, but with your maintenance, I wouldn't worry about it.

C

chubs

Man I didn't realize the liquid was a different beast. And I just put in an order. guess I will have to wait till next time to try on liquid blue!!! I think my wife is going to kill me know for what I ordered.... HAHA

G

Gus-Gus

also with the liquid you can apply it to the whole car and let it bake in the sun for an hour and it will come off easy as cake.. it really is somethin special

04civic

thanks

Wow thanks for the quick replies and tips..leave it on for an hour and it comes off extra easy. I'm razzed to try the blue now and throw in red once in a while. That's cool that the paste layers and not so much with the liquid.

love these products!!!

:smt041

G

Gus-Gus

Wow thanks for the quick replies and tips..leave it on for an hour and it comes off extra easy. I'm razzed to try the blue now and throw in red once in a while. That's cool that the paste layers and not so much with the liquid.

love these products!!!

Thats why we are here to help and give you information to the best of our ability :)

I baked liquid nattys blue on my blue Camry for an hour in 90 degree heat mid august and it wiped right off..

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
I finally got to try Liquid Natty's Blue and I will agree that it wipes off easily and fully-there wasn't any excess film to keep going back to buff off. I used only about 1/2 an ounce for a car. Very cost effective product that's user friendly!

ronkh

Da King

love these products!!!

pics???

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
I personally love Natty's Liquid Blue...What a Shine!!!
Easy on, Easy off and sparkles like a jewel in the sun!
Just MHO - I use it on black and silver.

FestivalCarShow640.jpg