I'm sold.

L

littlemissGTO

I used your products today and oh my am I a happy camper. It took me 8 hours just to detail the outside of the car. Then again I've never used a machine (PC or UDM) before so that took little bit of getting used to. My friend say "I'm jealous that my car doesn't look that good." Now that made me smile from ear to ear. I love it when people compliment my hard work.
Shed a little bit of blood, sweat, and tears today.
DSC01997.jpg

When I finished up the detail process it was 11PM so I didn't get any after shots. Will take some in the morning and post them and my process.
Again your product rocks.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Is the puddle of moisture in the upper left hand corner sweat or tears? :smt005

L

littlemissGTO

Man the last couple of days have been hectic for me. I'm not completely happy with the pictures I took, hopefully you guys can tell a difference or notice if I missed something. Again I'm VERY happy with the PB's line of products.
My process was this:
Wash w/Dawn (don't think I'll be using this step any longer)
Clay w/Z18
Wash w/PB's Suds (it sat outside for two days without being touched)
Taped the car
Used SSR2 w/orange pad
EX (by hand)
Natty's Red (by hand)
Some before shots:
DSC01985.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

DSC01991.jpg

This is what the claybar looked like when all was said and done:
DSC01998.jpg

Start of the taping process:
DSC02007.jpg

Hood after a pass:
DSC02010.jpg

Roof after all was said and done (finished up at midnight YUCK)
DSC02011.jpg

L

littlemissGTO

Yes I know there's still tape residue on the rubber trim, was just too late to deal with.
Here are some after shots:
DSC02013.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02118.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

I really like this shot:
DSC02119.jpg

L

littlemissGTO

After another coat of Natty's Red. Man I really like the way the car has turned out.
DSC02125.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02128.jpg

DSC02129.jpg

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Nice work. A few of those shots look like the paint is falling off the car.

Don't forget to hit those wheel wells with dressing.... LOL

L

littlemissGTO

Rollingrock said:
Nice work. A few of those shots look like the paint is falling off the car.

Don't forget to hit those wheel wells with dressing.... LOL

Thank you.

I hope that's a good thing.

I tell ya what I've gotta find something to fit between the rear tire and the wheel well. There just isn't a lot of room there. Time to invest in some PB's
BB.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
to clean that area between the tire and wheel well try a toilet brush , they come with long handles and some are flexible too ... :D

ps..buy a new one :lol:

R

rja1980

Excellent job and what a fantastic car - I pass one of these on the way to work most mornings (it was sold here in England as the Vauxhall Monaro) and it looks and sounds amazing. 8)

L

littlemissGTO

rja1980 said:
Excellent job and what a fantastic car - I pass one of these on the way to work most mornings (it was sold here in England as the Vauxhall Monaro) and it looks and sounds amazing. 8)

Thank you.

I wish that GM would bring more Monaro's over. Not just the G8 either. A Maloo would make a great mobile detail vehicle.