I am still around

RANDAL

RIP our Friendly Farmer
My mom is has been having problems with being confused and being weak on her left side. My brother took her for am MRI last wednesday following a drs appointment. There were things there that shouldnt be. So another MRI was done in Des Moines so the Neuros Radiologists, Oncologists would have better veiw. She has 2 stage 3 glucoma tumors from the biopsy done on tuesday. These type follow the nerves in the brain so cannot be removed 100%. She has been on steroids to help shrink the swelling after the biopsy. We are waiting for final labs that should be back monday. We would like to get her closer to home for her possible chemo and or radiation, and closer to family. (28 miles vs 72). Been down there at least 7 hours a day except last saturday when I stayed home to try to get things done around here.

Steve some day Ill get around to calling putting in an order. I could use quite few things as the locally purchased washes and bug remover are SH*T!!!!!

Im usually in this site a couple times a week.

Randal in finally muddy Iowa. 2+ inches of rain yesterday, YEAH but its to late for 95% of the crops.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi Randal

so sorry to hear about your mom :( I certainly miss our talks and chats ... we mention you every time Pockets and I drive past corn fields and he wants to go out and pick one ... we will pray for your mom and hope to hear from you soon ..

Steve ...

and would you expect more from the local stuff?

G

Gus-Gus

Sup Randal long time no see..

Sorry to hear about all of your troubles.. i hope and pray that you and the family have a speedy recovery and everything sorts itself out.

rabbi

Sorry to hear about your mom. Being a child of a parent/s who are ill or declining health because of age is rough. You'll be in my prayers.

RANDAL

RIP our Friendly Farmer
Mom passed away this morning at around 8:30. my brother, his wife, my wife, moms youngest brother, moms pastor, and myself were in the room when mom passed.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Sorry to hear my friend, but at least she had you all there with her to the end. our prayers and condolences are with you and your family :(