• Tire dressing? What's that?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
I know some like BnB gel more than the liquid, and some like the liquid more than the gel, but regardless of which version you prefer, what's your favored method of application?

I've read of people using cloths, sponges, "official tire swipes" (curved sponge with a foam handle), foam paint brushes, paint edgers/stain applicators, and even just spraying and walking away.

What's you preference? Any others not mentioned?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
i like to apply it with my microfiber applicators ... nice even coat and I wash it & reuse it all the time ;)

Scott P

Advanced Helper
I use the collection of Eagle One Tire swipes I got off a clearance table cheap. I have a bunch of them.

Nourah

Woman of the World
It may seem a little odd, but this I use these that I get at the local DollarTree Store. :smt061
applicator.jpg

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I buy the eagle one type from pepboys and cut them in half. When I finally get more gel on my hands then on the tires I toss them. Now that I am reading the original post i guess my "Sponges" fall into the "Official Tire Swipe" category.

S

Sal329

It really depends on what I am using. I have ones I put onto a foam brush or applicator, others onto a MF app, one I spray on and walk away and others I spray on let sit for a while and wipe with a towel

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Like I said, you can choose multiple methods. You could choose 5!

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Well, lately I've been using the little sample bottle as my spray bottle. I like to just mist it on the tire all way around and then use my Eagle 1 swipes to spread it. I'm careful not to get on the rims and wipe off any that does get on. Not sure if it's the best method but just a habit anymore I guess.

W

wallywax

I spray 3 mists of BnB on a cotton towel. Next I go around the circumference of the tire around 3 times. Finally I apply BnB to a tire swipe and apply to tires. Second coat optional :)

C

craig

B&B direct onto the tyre, then even out with a sponge. Come back after half an hour & buff with an old microfibre... Works every time :smt003