Hi ( Newbie )

B

big-bailey

Hello im Matt from manchester (UK), ive recently signed up but im no newbie to poorboys products, ive used black hole before and just bought myself some along with some nattys blue.

Im 19 and dont drive yet, which means i have to keep my dads cars nice and tidy. heres his latest

mk5 Shoot by mattphotos23, on Flickr

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
that is you dad's car? nice ......... how old do you need to be to drive in the UK? here it's 16 ...

welcome to our forum :)

B

big-bailey

thats correct that is my dads ride :smt022 jealous much.

Its 17 here in the Uk but i have failed to pass my test afew times, so im giving it a rest for a while, i shall be trying again.

Looking forward to using these products on it tbh

P

photog_gabe

Which part of the test are you failing? Here we take a written test followed by a driving test. Good luck when you go try again. Getting my license was a great experience as I'm sure it is for everyone. :)

B

big-bailey

in the Uk its pc based "hazard perception" < thats the bit, im fine with the driving part.

thanks guys

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
in the Uk its pc based "hazard perception" < thats the bit, im fine with the driving part.

thanks guys

I wonder if I could pass that now ..lol It probably would be a great idea to test everyone a few times in a lifetime

no worries that you will get it done and just keep the rides clean and ready :)

B

big-bailey

I wonder if I could pass that now ..lol It probably would be a great idea to test everyone a few times in a lifetime

no worries that you will get it done and just keep the rides clean and ready :)

;-) will be doing, thanks guys. i hope you dont mind but i just made a video of my dads car and thought it would be rude not to post it here for you all to watch, let me know what u think

https://vimeo.com/51521040

B

big-bailey

thanks aalves, i think i am. cant wait to start doing some winter details