Hi from England

T

Tequipment

Hey everyone!

I've kind of done this in the wrong order, as I've already posted a couple of times in the main forum, but I thought I'd better introduce myself anyway.

I'm from Bedfordshire in 'sunny' Britain, although I still see myself as a Hertfordshire villager.
I've been a long time member of Boxa.net and Audisport.net, and have moved from the stage where I was just a question asker to someone who can contribute info that might actually help someone, so I'm not new to forums.

I've got 3 cars at the moment:

2010 Audi A3 Sportback S-Line Black Edition in Panther Black
1999 Porsche Boxster with GT3 Aerokit in Basalt Black
1987 Peugeot 205 GTi. Wide arched show car with lashings of carbon fibre and running nitrous. Finished in Brilliant white.

The Audi is my daily drive, the Porsche comes out a few months after they've finished salting the roads and only on rain free days, the Peugeot is covered in sheets and parked on carpet in a garage and hasn't moved many miles in the last 5 or so years to be honest.

I'm quite new to detailing and have been guilty of being a sponge, bucket and chamois leather sort of cleaner. I'd like to get into looking after the cars more although our weather over this side of the pond doesn't help. At work they think I'm a bit obsessive about my cars, but compared to most of the guys and girls on here I'm a complete novice. My cars are always kept clean and stand out, but there's always room for improvement.
My brother is a sprayer for Aston Martin, so he's always a good influence on me when it comes to caring for my paintwork. From the Audisport forum I've been introduced to Poorboy's products and have been impressed so far. I'm slowly brainwashing my brother into using the range as well, so hopefully you'll get another convert. He'd be a good customer to get as he is proper OCD about the condition of his own Aston.

Anyway, that's probably more than most of you are interested in reading so I'll shut up now.

I'll just finish by thanking Poorboy's for the excellent products and customer support. Although I've only tried the Blackhole and Natty's Blue paste at the moment, I've ordered some DMT's and a bottle of QD+ so I'm gradually building up a collection. Gradually is the key word so my wife doesn't suddenly notice a new shelf of cleaning gear in the garage.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and you can always tell your wife there are much more expensive hobbies and some that would take you away from home ... it works for a while until the wife would rather you not be around so much ..lol ;)

P

Pockets

Haha it always points back to sneaking it around the wife!

Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people here and information

Maybe Poorboy's World will someday become Aston's product of choice ;)