Hello Poorboys World family :)

W

wallywax

Have not been on in awhile. Whats new in the world of Steve and Pockets?? :). I have been busy with work and Detailing. I will try to log on more often I miss you guys. I just purchased a White 2007 Saleen S281 Supercharged and was wondering what you guys recommend for this car? Im so use to my black mustang that Im not sure which direction to go with lol. Here are some pics.

W

wallywax

The absolute first thing I did to the car when I went to look at it was none other than Bold N Bright :)!! My go to products for my finicky black mustang were PwC BLUE and Nattys Blue. I am guessing for this white color I should go with SSR1 and Nattys RED??? What do the masters recommend???

W

wallywax

And of Course!!!! I told the dealer to NOT detail the car!!! lol

sscully

Advanced Helper
Depends on what you want it to look like.

If you are just after bright and pop, White Diamond & Natty's red.

I read a post by Steve, and I think Danni tried this on her Grand Prix, is Black Hole on the white to give the look of Perl White instead of bright white.

Polish I am converted from the SSR line to ProPolish.
Depending on the job I might use something else on MF pad, but I every job I circle back to PP on a black ( some jobs blue ) pad for the final polish before LSP.

If you don't have PP, SSR1 should do the trick for a follow up polish prior to LSP.

P

Pockets

Good to see ya back!! And with a new toy in the stable!

Very nice man glad to have you around again

W

wallywax

Can I swing by and pick up some products on Wednesday? I need some Nattys Red for this white car lol