Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah

E

ecoboost77

Hello,

Name is Jeremie.
Live in Utah
Married, one 3 y.o. daughter, three small dogs, not much sleep
I work in the Pipeline Integrity/R&D side of the industry.

I havent really been interested in detailing until this year. I bought a new 2012 F150 and after having sticker shock and finding out how bad I was raped by Permaplate I realized that I had better start learning more and taking caring of my own vehicles and toys. I also own a 26 foot boat, a camper, and my wife has a 2013 Honda Pilot. Ive been slowly buying detailing products from Autogeek and noticed that 90% of them were Poorboys brand. Instead of signing onto their forum I figured I would be the best place to come for product support. I have always been a brand loyalist, and if I can find 1 or 2 brands that I can use that will replace many, then I am happy. 1 example so far is: I use the Natural Look/Bold & Bright conditioners and its replaced 303/Lexol/Armol All/Mothers Back to Black/etc. and it helps maintain my sanity.

I just picked up my first buffer (Porter Cable 7424XP) I have some Collinite 845 that was recommended for my paint (Arctic White). I also have the Klasse Twins I need to do as well.

Well thats good for now. I have a lot to learn, so far ive bought almost everything Poorboys sells with the exception of their waxes or polishes because I had been given advice on paint care from a friend prior to learning anything on my own. Ive read great things about several products including the ones ive mentioned and PBW, etc. so when I cross that bridge ill be sure to post a question in the applicable area.

Have a wonderful day,

Jeremie

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to our forum and feel free to ask questions as you go along. There is a wealth of information here on our products as well as other products :)