Hello From Joisey.

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
I am Beercan31 here and every where else, i'm one of the older ones out here at the ripe age of 47. I have been cleaning, polishing waxing my truck ever since 1998, I thought I knew everything to detailing there was in till I bough a Black Truck, Boy how little did i know. For the last 2 year I have met some real nice people and have made friendships that will last for a life time, who have taught me the finer arts of detailing, Here I hope to learn more as well as help other help themselves, See ya soon.

Rich
Beercan31

N

norahcrv

HiYa Pops, nice to see you made it over to the "World" ;)

cwcad

Helper
Hey BC, you old soak. Wait until you are really old like me. LOL!!

Hi Norah.... and anyone else that joins the foray. Poorboy's has served me well. Look forward to learning more about the indiviual processes that involve detailing with all the great Poorboy's products.

N

norahcrv

Hi CW!! Nice to see you here in the "World" too :)

I think Steve should make a special forum for you "5 Gallon'ers" ;)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
norahcrv said:
Hi CW!! Nice to see you here in the "World" too :)

I think Steve should make a special forum for you "5 Gallon'ers" ;)

should it be a secret club forum that only 5 gallon buyers can see :roll: :wink:

cwcad

Helper
Ya Norah, since I last spoke with you I have managed to deplete my supply of S&W. What with a wipedown every state, once a day to take a break from driving, then every night before I retired the S&W runs out very quick.

One thing I know for sure is you really have to WANT S&W in a five gallon jug if you are shipping to Alaska. Like I told Steve, "I REALLY want S&W."