Hello everyone...

YNOT

Helper
It's been a long time since I've been around on here. It's not that I don't wanna be, just been too busy.

I've usually gotten all of my vehicles spring detailed by now...or at least one of them done. But between my day job and my side business blowing up big time, I've literally had zero time. I'm so bad, my cars haven't been washed in probably over 2 weeks. So...if things ever slow up for me a bit, I'll be thoroughly detailing my cars and I'll be sure to get some pics posted. Heck, I finished painting/installing my new smoothie bumper on my truck last fall and never had time to get decent pics of it finished.

So what have I missed around here? Steve...are you and Poorboy's Products taking over the world by now? Or is Pockets running the place and you've retired? hehe. Any new products I need to order? I'll be placing an order soon as I need some new microfibers really bad and some other goodies.

I hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to be a bit more active around here.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Long time no see Tony ... guess what the wife just traded her van in for ... an Xb .. i need one of your kits :D

Yes, the world has been knocking and many new countries as well as a possible Mid-West distributor.

I can't imagine your vehicles dirty :smt017 Looking forward to seeing some of your work and pictures too.

YNOT

Helper
An xB, huh? Sweet. Visit ScionPro if you decide you want any of those bodykit parts. I believe he sells them individually as well as the whole kit. If anything...just get you a spoiler to add a little flair to it without going 'all-out'.

A mid-west distributor? St. Louis area by chance??

I can't imagine my vehicles dirty, either. I used to get comments from people here at work asking me if I just repainted my cars because they were so shiny. Now...they're covered in tree sap and rain spots. Makes me wanna cry every time I go and get in them. Looks like rain all weekend, but regardless, I'll be working most of the time, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

So what color xB did she get? Does she like it? She/you gonna lower it, or fix it up at all? or just keep it mostly stock and reliable?

Glad to hear your business is doing well too and going international. That's awesome! As bad as the media make the economy out to be, I'm sure not seeing it as I'm busier than I've been in years.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
she has an all white, so it's a blank pallet ...still seeing if she is going to want to keep it or we will take it for the business and Pockets will want to then do it up. We got the stock spoiler for now...

you have to make some time for your babies or they will piss you off in the long run..lol

I never believe the media :D

YNOT

Helper
you have to make some time for your babies or they will piss you off in the long run..lol

Ironically, my truck has been making a strange new rattling noise underneath.

And the guy that originally owned it has called me twice now asking if I'd like to sell it back to him. I like it so much though...can't bring myself to wanna sell it just yet. of course at 12-13 mpg, you'd think I'd be ready to sell it...hehe.