Hackettstwon this weekend

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
We will be at a a charity show in Hackettstown, NJ this Sunday for their Memorial Madness Show ...

this show is held at the M&M Mars plant and has always attracted a great show field of 1k plus cars, plus and awesome turn out of the general public.

Anyone in the area, stop on by and say hello ...:cool: <= Poorboy -- Pockets => :smt039

with possible limited appearances of Beercan => :smt020 and Kitzy => :smt027 :smt045

just a tad too far for an appearance by Ron => :smt025 and Gus too => :smt032

kitzy

Advanced Helper
You need to get your ass in gear and get out to some shows in Carlisle. It's only an hour and a half farther than Macungie. On topic, I should be there.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
we had a good time .. Rich was there waiting for us and helped set up, Mike arrived just after set up and just in time for breakfast steak ...
Everyone ogled Mike's Mustang and he was almost as big an attraction as Mr. Poorboy blow up ... dozens upon dozens of people and people with kids stopped to take a picture with the big man .. :lol:
Everyone was a great help in the closing up, which got us home at a reasonable time :)

G

Gman

Nice to talk to you at the show Pockets, thanks for the tip on Pro Polish!

kitzy

Advanced Helper
When you get off your lazy butt and drive out to one. Come out to Macungie, that's the closest they're going to get to you.

Had a good time at the show. Rich's truck looked so good I wasn't even ashamed to be parked next to a Dodge.

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
When you get off your lazy butt and drive out to one. Come out to Macungie, that's the closest they're going to get to you.

Had a good time at the show. Rich's truck looked so good I wasn't even ashamed to be parked next to a Dodge.

OOOOHHHHHH SPANK... dude you threw the first stone. :smt085for an 8 year old daily driver I was proud to park next to a 2011 and look just as good, and like Steve said Mikes car was a hit of the party, tons of people want to talk to Mike abt the mods he has done... funny thing was it was all men and old people... No Chick magnet there Mike....BWAAAAAAAAA:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

G

Gus-Gus

OOOOHHHHHH SPANK... dude you threw the first stone. :smt085for an 8 year old daily driver I was proud to park next to a 2011 and look just as good, and like Steve said Mikes car was a hit of the party, tons of people want to talk to Mike abt the mods he has done... funny thing was it was all men and old people... No Chick magnet there Mike....BWAAAAAAAAA:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

this has just materialized in the 3rd dimension.....

kitzy

Advanced Helper

Me? Throw stones? Alright, maybe. But I did cleverly disguise it in an honest compliment. That has to count for something.