First go at my New Seat Leon

F

FerrariStu

AutoGlym SRP (No Choice!)
Poorboy's EX - P
Poorboy's Natty's Blue

It's a new car so I didn't have to try TOO hard, but you know how the stupid dealers' always manage to swirl it before you get it.

Now i'm happy :)

:smt023

Woof Woof!
Car1.jpg

That reminds me... I must paint the eaves of the house
Car2.jpg

.... and weed the path....
Car3.jpg

... and lose some weight!! :lol:
Car4.jpg

Car5.jpg

Car6.jpg

F

FerrariStu

I think I have a fixation problem! :?

I even did my wife's car today just to see how good I could get it :D

F

FerrariStu

BigLeegr said:
And the pictures of this will be forthcoming??? :smt047

Once my SSR1 arrives through the post and i've had a crack on the car with it :D

R

rja1980

Smart!

Ddealers and swirl marks! :roll: I know black can show up swirls more than some other colours, but when I got my black Civic it had noticeable swirls in the paint - not even the solid black Fiat Punto I purchased new almost six years ago had swirl marks when I got it. Might be down to dealers using automated car washes. May I recommend that when the car goes back to the dealer that you either clean it first or tell the dealer not to wash it!

Autoglym SRP is not bad but will only fill-in swirl marks, although the Volkswagen paint on your car is tougher then on my black Honda so should stand up to swirl marks quite well.

EX-P and Natty's Blue are a good combination on black and give a good balance of depth and warmth. What surprised me is that they are barely more expensive then the stuff you get from Halfords and yet much better!