Exp

Larry A

Advanced Helper
Last week I received my winnings , a bottle of EXP. This morning I washed my 2006 Ford Escape in medium blue metalic, and decided to try the Exp. I was supprised on how nice and easy it applied , and how very easy it came off, almost like dusting the car. The gloss it gave was top notch, very shiny. If it last as long as it looks it could be one of my favorette sealants.

ronkh

Da King
Last week I received my winnings , a bottle of EXP. This morning I washed my 2006 Ford Escape in medium blue metalic, and decided to try the Exp. I was supprised on how nice and easy it applied , and how very easy it came off, almost like dusting the car. The gloss it gave was top notch, very shiny. If it last as long as it looks it could be one of my favorette sealants.

Well remember if you did't clay and polish, you're not working with a great surface and it won't last as long as it would on bare paint.

pics are required as we all like to see the finished product

Larry A

Advanced Helper
So far the car still looks great, still slick. Its been washed twice with car wash soap , once with Spray n Wipe and just yesterday with ONR. I usually clean my car twice per week because it sits outside 24/7. I am very happy with EXP, great shine very easy to use , and seems to hold up great.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
So far the car still looks great, still slick. Its been washed twice with car wash soap , once with Spray n Wipe and just yesterday with ONR. I usually clean my car twice per week because it sits outside 24/7. I am very happy with EXP, great shine very easy to use , and seems to hold up great.

thanks ..great to hear :)