Ex consistency of liquid.

N

nykodemus

Hello guys.
Could you help me ?
Im totally snowflake in Poorboys products ... and I just bought ex sealant with carnauba...
I got question about consistency of liquid... I'm not sure if I wasnt s**ked in... because liquid in my bottle is kinda wierdo... it's like snot and oil..
is it normal or I was decived ?

I know that my english is not too good.. so I send you couple pictures of my bootle. I have already Poorboys World Natural Look Dressing but its no problem with it...

pics:

G

Gus-Gus

Uhm.. what happens if you give it a good shaking? is that EX or EXP? where did you get it and how long have you had it and what temps have you had it stored in? I can honestly say i have NEVER seen that before...

Re reading your post.. its EX... i have a bottle from 2010... and i don't even think it looks like that and i hardly ever shake it.. i will take a look at ti when i get home and update :)

N

nykodemus

this is EX. I've bought it in Poland from site similar to ebay but... they ensured me that product is 100% good. I got in touch with them and they ensured me that other EX and EXP looks exacly the same in store... I shooked it strongly but it didnt work.... they sent me that bottle by courier (outside temp is 41F) but bottle is inside house like 10hours... when I received it i thought that maybe product was frozen or something.... ok thank you for advise ... i got to contact to seller and return to shop.
-

N

nykodemus

Allright topics closed. I shoooooooooooked it well and its great !
Thank you Gus-Gus !

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
The poor bottle has has a long trip and it might have been a hot or cold trip too ... yes, shaking usually will revive many products that look far gone. Some people even bring their old bottles to paint stores to put on high speed shakers, and it works .. if it froze it could be a problem, but their are so many variables at that point.

G

Gus-Gus

The poor bottle has has a long trip and it might have been a hot or cold trip too ... yes, shaking usually will revive many products that look far gone. Some people even bring their old bottles to paint stores to put on high speed shakers, and it works .. if it froze it could be a problem, but their are so many variables at that point.

Guilty as charged :) but hey atleast the guys at home depot know me know and dont mind doing it... even detailed ones truck.. you would be surprised what business you can drum up :)