Elastic Clay Bar

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Clay bars are easy to use and an essential tool of the professional or enthusiasts. Clay bars remove contaminants from many types of finishes and leave a smooth and easy to maintain surface. Use them on paint, glass, plastic, chrome, aluminum and many other surfaces. They remove over-spray, sap, tar and rail dust as well as minerals left from rain (acid rain).
We use an Elastic Clay bar that is easy to use and reduces the chance of inducing scratches while removing contaminants. It's easy to knead and is very long lasting.

K

kel-don

how to use

would it be possible to get some instructions on the proper way to use a clay bar? i have used one in past and have a new one from poorboy that i would like to use, but what to know how to use it properly......thanx don
:?: :smt102

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi Don,

I was hoping for someone other than myself to write some of the "How To's" but if they are not done soon by others, I will write them:)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
just a point to add ... our clay bars are now 8oz bars and should be cut into quarters for an easy to use and kneed size ... also in case you drop it and it needs to be thrown away, you will only lose a small piece.