Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
just ask Beercan if anyone would want to stay at my asylum , oh i mean house :D

Another space has been taken for Sunday :smt004

Last edited by a moderator:

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
I don't have my own orbital, but would love to see what poorboy's products could do for my car. Do I have any options? =)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I don't have my own orbital, but would love to see what poorboy's products could do for my car. Do I have any options? =)

there are a lot of generous people that come that might lend you a machine to use and teach you how to use it too ;)

G

Gus-Gus

i will bring my spare Porter Cable to lend out.. i will be busy with the flex.. although i may decide to roam car to car and help if needed :) heck i may even bring pads for the PC also! lol

kitzy

Advanced Helper
I will probably bring my Flex Makita and both PCs just for the hell of it. I would have no problem lending out a machine.

P

Pockets

One more month to go! Just an update for those who have already signed up or are waiting to sign up. For everyone who has sent their $20 deposit in and anyone who signs up before June 20th , no exceptions, you will receive a $25 credit towards the purchase any Poorboy's World products at the Detailing Weekend!!
wow.gif
The credit must be used at the show and can not be used for kits or 5 gallon containers or wholesale purchases.
cool.gif

Poorboy and I are looking forward to meeting our new guests as well as our current friends

If you don't sign up by then we will be accepting registrations at the gate but no coupon will be offered and space is limited.

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
I will have my Makita 9227c (for advanced users only) Porter Cable 7424, Cyclo Orbital Polisher (leery abt loaning this one out) and Honda generator.

G

Gus-Gus

I will have my Makita 9227c (for advanced users only) Porter Cable 7424, Cyclo Orbital Polisher (leery abt loaning this one out) and Honda generator.

How long does it take to generate a honda? Do i get to pick the color or is it random? do you at least get to pick what model appears?

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
How long does it take to generate a honda? Do i get to pick the color or is it random? do you at least get to pick what model appears?

About 45 minutes. It's a black 07 Accord Coupe. =)

You guys seem very helpful and friendly! I may just have to take a trip up there and get some lessons on orbitals from you. I'd like to keep what parts of my paint that haven't been messed up by "lovely people" in good shape at least.

How many spots are still open?

P

Pockets

and one Tool :)

I prefer asset thank you very much!

Where do you come up with this stuff lol

About 45 minutes. It's a black 07 Accord Coupe. =)

You guys seem very helpful and friendly! I may just have to take a trip up there and get some lessons on orbitals from you. I'd like to keep what parts of my paint that haven't been messed up by "lovely people" in good shape at least.

How many spots are still open?

Plenty of spots open! PM me if you want to come