Cold!

Man it is cold here in Kentucky. Our wind chill the next few days is below zero. That is cold for us.

What is like where everybody else is at?

Larry A

Advanced Helper
Im in a suburb of Chicago This morning -12 with a -40 wind chill. Tomorrow -6 with a -20 wind chill.

Bunky

Advanced Helper
Got to 9 officially here overnight and in the mid teens tonight. Supposed to be in the 60's on Saturday...woo hoo.

Supposed to be in the 50's this weekend in Ky to. For real on the woo hoo! When I used to duck hunt I loved this weather. Don't like it so much now. I guess the guys up noth get used to it. There will be a bunch of money spent at car washes this weekend. Next year I hope I have my garage done and I will be washing the socer moms cars making money.

BigLeegr and Larry A do you all do waterless washes or just let go until it gets up to at least 40?

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
The wash would just freeze on the car. If I had a garage I might wash it, but with it being outside all the time I have to wait until it gets way warmer.

Bunky

Advanced Helper
This weekend should be much better and the forecast ahead appears to be generally higher temps. In a few weeks, we should start having some nice days and with luck on days I can detail my cars.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes, many hit the self serve locally on Sunday only to be greeted with 7+ inches of snow today :smt118

Bunky

Advanced Helper
This has definitely been a colder winter. We are usually having a number of 60 degree days but they are still rare.

ronkh

Da King
I'll be seeing you in March, want me to bring down some snow for you to touch in case you forgot what it felt like?

Nah, thanks anyway. I'll be in CT next week to collect some of my previous belongings. Sure it will be cold and lots of snow.