Bumper protection

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
I am having my rear bumper repainted as it received a nice bump while I was out this weekend at the NY Auto Show and the paint is even more messed up than it had been previously. :smt011

I was wondering if any of you have had experience with any of the bumper bully type products? I was thinking of ordering one to prevent any future parking lot mishaps...

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
how often do you go to the city? I think they look pretty silly driving around and I see quite a few with them and the funny thing is that the bumper is probably the best part of their cars .... no really if you park in city garages often then it would be worth it, if you do it occassionally an extra $5 to the guy parking it does better

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
I never drive into the city. This always happens from street/parking lot parking.

They're only around $50, so I'm going to look at it as a good investment, and I will NOT be one of those fools driving around with it hanging out of my trunk, it goes back in!

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
I try not too, I always park where there are no cars and then people park around me. :/ Here's a pic of my bumper currently:

2012-04-17_17-05-19_593.jpg