Are you getting our Weekly Email?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Nothing in my inbox and spam folder. :(

not sure why, but we will make another Black Friday announcement later and we will see if it works ...

thanks again everyone for your help, there have been minor updates to the vbulliten program over the past year and we did not know that there might be some side issues until now. We will be reviewing all members information that do not respond, to make sure that their account is up to date, and then we will test again.

P

photog_gabe

not sure why, but we will make another Black Friday announcement later and we will see if it works ...

thanks again everyone for your help, there have been minor updates to the vbulliten program over the past year and we did not know that there might be some side issues until now. We will be reviewing all members information that do not respond, to make sure that their account is up to date, and then we will test again.
I received the email at 3:00am. All is well here now. :)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I received the email at 3:00am. All is well here now. :)

that I can explain .. the system can not send all the members emails at once. So the later you joined the site the longer it takes to get to you ... this was done because we were banned as spammers by a few engines and this was a way to lift the bans and get back to sending emails.

P

photog_gabe

that I can explain .. the system can not send all the members emails at once. So the later you joined the site the longer it takes to get to you ... this was done because we were banned as spammers by a few engines and this was a way to lift the bans and get back to sending emails.

Makes sense. Thanks again for looking into it. :)