Application question

A

alex530

I'm going to be doing an exterior detail on my silver accord. I want to wash and dry, clay, then wax using PwS, EX-P, and finishing with Natty's. I will be doing everything by hand. My question is how do I go about applying all of the Poorboys products? With the PwS and EX-P should I use a microfiber pad or microfiber cloth? With Natty's do I have to apply it and then buff? Do I let it sit for a while before buffing? I know I have to wait about 24 hours before applying Natty's, so do I have to wash it again before I do that? Also, immediately after claying can I apply PwS and EX-P right after one another? Thanks.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
You can use either to apply. A pad helps to even out the pressure being applied.
Natty's should be allowed to dry to a haze and then wiped off.
You should wash the car (or use S+W) as there would be dust, sap, etc. falling on the car over the course of the day. You don't want to rub that into your paint.
You can apply the EX-P right after the PwS, but it might be a bit better if you waited a day to let the PwS set up. If you apply the EX-P right after, you would basically be using the PwS as a polish more than a sealant.