Anyone detailing ?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Sure has been quiet lately :roll:, just wondering if everyone was detailing their vehicles or are you all waiting for Detailing Weekend :smt017

M

madjon1491

I'm detailing my car today. I just got done clay baring it. Taking a break for lunch then I'm going use some White Diamond and later Ill finish it up with some Natty's paste.

G

Gus-Gus

im waiting for the weekend.. and since i wont be cleaning my car... i will be waiting longer!

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I was going to do some free work for a neighbor over the last few weeks but it didn't pan out; at one point I was going to have a few co workers stop by so I could fix minor thins on their cars and everyone bailed on me, so I've been bored.

J

jaisun2004

I detailed my white car using the following products last week..

Polishing with SSR2.5 followed with White Diamond Glaze. Topped it of with Ex-p Sealant..

Result: :smt038:smt109

Will post the pictures next week after adding couple of more layers..

M

madjon1491

I put 2 coats of white diamond on. I did t get to the Natty's paste yet. Il do that this weekend. I did come to realize I need to get a mechine. The white diamond works really well and I can see small scratches on panels that I've never seen before.

Scott P

Advanced Helper
I Spray and Wipe'd the MGB and might throw a coat of Polish with Sealant on the Speed and take a trip to CarMax for giggles. I am curious what the car is worth. I'd check in on Four Square, but the wife would text me in a few minutes telling me to leave the premises and not get any crazy ideas.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I Spray and Wipe'd the MGB and might throw a coat of Polish with Sealant on the Speed and take a trip to CarMax for giggles. I am curious what the car is worth. I'd check in on Four Square, but the wife would text me in a few minutes telling me to leave the premises and not get any crazy ideas.

it's priceless