A Secret, Unreleased New Product is About to be Unleashed

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
I too am looking forward to seeing what's new. I need to place an order soon before the weather gets better.

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
This is a great scent for the competitor in you! That great clean scent in the Locker Room after a game.

The Scent of Winning !! Now You can take it with you where ever you go.. car, truck, boat, RV, or just your man cave!

No matter what the new mystery product(s) are my guess is it will work and smell great like all the PB products.

I'm looking forward to it!
PoorboysRules.png

aa3cea68d1e371615591bcca066e3839.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
too funny Mike .. :smt036

yes there will be lots of new products this year ... Intro will be in mid March ;)

van185

Advanced Helper
Post the new products here first. Can't wait to try whatever it is. All your products are top of the line.

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
...Merlin just left and will have some tempting shots and some more Merlin shots for the other thread to drool over .. and yes he just uses a smart phone .. no fancy camera ;)

1st I'd like to thank Steve for allowing me to test another new product (announcement soon!).
Here's all I can tell you...Amazing results, easy and smells wonderful. (that makes working fun!)

2nd I like to put out A BIG THANK YOU to Steve (Poorboy) for all his time and effort today!!!

3rd Here's a couple of (crappy raw iPhone) pics of the results of the latest Poorboy's product(s)!

Hood inside (Yes, that's a new mystery product on the wiper cowl)
2003-HD-Truck-PB-1.jpg

Hood inside
2003-HD-Truck-PB-2.jpg

Hood outside (Front Merlin shot)
2003-HD-Truck-PB-3.jpg

Truck bed side
2003-HD-Truck-PB-4.jpg

Tonneau cover (Rear Merlin shot)
2003-HD-Truck-PB-5.jpg

Dwayne

Operations Manager
It's been so hard keeping this one a secret because this wax is THAT GOOD! It has nice and juicy wet-look shine, it smells great and it reflects and protects all with amazing ease of use. I'm proud to announce to you....

Liquid Natty's Red

We've had numerous requests to make a liquid version of the ultra high-gloss Natty's Red Paste Wax and now we've done it!
Liquid Natty's Red is an amazing formula that may be used on all paint colors and brings a level of gloss, slickness, and shine of a paste wax. Think of Liquid Natty's Red as a paste wax in liquid form. This easy to use liquid car wax can be used by hand or machine in sun or shade. It is a wipe on, let haze, buff off product and is great as a topper or a standalone last step product.

Liquid%20Nattys%20Red%2016oz.jpg