A little something

Frankster

Advanced Helper
In another thread I stated that I bought some products in a sale and wanted to share some pictures.

Attachments

• P1030084.JPG
    P1030084.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 9
  • P1030085.JPG
    P1030085.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 10

Frankster

Advanced Helper
Although I haven't used any of the *new* products yet, I did do a friend of mine's truck. Running tight on time so only a couple before and after pictures.

I have 3 Liquid Blue's so I had to label which one to use 1st!! I went though a 1/2 bottle of APC (undiluted) & 2 hrs to get those tires clean :smt088, maybe something else would have worked better? I spayed it on, let it sit and came back with soap and a brush....the mud just would not stop!

So my process was:
Iron X
followed by a Iron X snow foam (cannon)
HP Rinse
Tires - Soap and APC
2 Buck wash
clay
LNB
Tire Gel (I prefer that over the spray)

It took me 6 hours, 2 for the tires and the other 4 because I wanted to educate him while I was going though the process. I also did a test spot with pro polish to show him what his truck COULD look like, but like I said he was tight on time, but he definitely wants to get it done later.

Hope you guys enjoy and any feedback is appreciated, I'm still learning.

Attachments

• P1030089.JPG
    P1030089.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 8
  • P1030092.JPG
    P1030092.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P1030093.JPG
    P1030093.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P1030095.JPG
    P1030095.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 7
  • P1030098.JPG
    P1030098.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 8

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
looks good .. I probably would have diluted the APC and let it sit during the rest of the wash ... other than that nice job

Frankster

Advanced Helper
Good to know for the next time!!

While I have you, how do others post pictures that a pretty big and I can only post at most 5 thumbnails?

Did a 17 year old Toyota this Sunday. Thanks to Poorboys AIO and trim restorer. Car looks awesome..

dlm ny country

Attachments

• John_Runne_DetailPix02_opt.jpg
    John_Runne_DetailPix02_opt.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 7
4 Runner ••• Close

Used the AIO with an orange pad on a Porter Cable 7424. Paint was in decent shape so no need to break out the Makita rotary. Poorboy's Trim Restorer is the best trim product by far. I swear by this product when I'm at my Vintage Car Shows. Heading to Asheville, N.C. in May and Saratoga Springs, NY in mid July for BMW Vintage shows.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
4 Runner ••• Close

Used the AIO with an orange pad on a Porter Cable 7424. Paint was in decent shape so no need to break out the Makita rotary. Poorboy's Trim Restorer is the best trim product by far. I swear by this product when I'm at my Vintage Car Shows. Heading to Asheville, N.C. in May and Saratoga Springs, NY in mid July for BMW Vintage shows.

looks bigger than a 4 runner

We are heading to NY for a show in Rhinebeck on the 6,7,8 .. good luck at the shows, I heard Saratoga is great ..we are invited every year , but it is quite a haul...