1970 Pontiac GTO

L

littlemissGTO

Instead of cleaning up another Grand National I picked on this 1970 GTO for a couple of days. Man I love this car.
Process
ONR Wash
Clay w/Z18 and PB's S&W as lubricant
106 w/Orange Pad
PB's SSR1 w/White pad
PB's Professional Polish w/Carnauba
Z2 Pro
PB's Natty Blue
Tires Z16
Interior Z9 and Z10
Wheels P21S
Befores:
DSC02433.jpg

DSC02432.jpg

DSC02431.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02466.jpg

Afters:
Need to do another engine bay wipe down:
DSC02473.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

DSC02475.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

That white stuff in the background and on the ground is snow/slush. Heated garages for the win.
I decided that it's time for me to move to a Flex or something very similar after this car. The UDM just doesn't have enough oomph to power through some of the defects that I've been encountering lately.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
very nice modernization of this GTO .. is that a supercharger attached to the front of the engine? ... yes it might be time to try a rotary, since you seem to be encountering heavier defects :wink:

L

littlemissGTO

Poorboy said:
very nice modernization of this GTO .. is that a supercharger attached to the front of the engine? ... yes it might be time to try a rotary, since you seem to be encountering heavier defects :wink:
No supercharger yet. The owner is waiting for me to supercharge my GTO before he decides which one to go with. :twisted:
I'm going to order a Flex in the VERY near future.

cwcad

Helper
wonderful car the 1970 GTO. I love black vehicle's...especially shiny ones.

Make sure you post up before and after photos of your GTO when you put a supercharger on it. Interesting...very interesting!!

Redwings97

Advanced Helper
wow - it appears you have been a little busy detailer lately.

love that car!! And of course that finish to go with it.

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Holly Spray and Wipe Batman....that thing was micro marred like heck.

Glad I ordered a Flex!

Black is a bear to get back. Nice job.