'07 Accord coupe

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
So I thought today would be a good day to do some detailing. =)

Washed using SS&W, then dried with S&G

P1080482.jpg

S&W'ed and ready for polish.

P1080490.jpg

PP2 is my first step

P1080491.jpg

Too much?

P1080494.jpg

Results after PP2 and PwS:

P1080501.jpg

P1080504.jpg

P1080507.jpg

P1080510.jpg

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Thanks guys!

looks really good, by DW you will be sitting around like the rest of us :D

:lol: We'll see. I was actually planning to try the EX-P at detail weekend. =)

I actually went out on Saturday and threw a coat of LNB on it. I think it looks even better. All just in time for the rain too... <sigh>

Although Steve, I think I used the wrong applicator for the LNB. I used one of the black hand pads I bought from you and it seemed to absorb way too much of the LNB. I'm guessing I should've went with the red one or used a microfiber wax applicator?

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
The white MF applicator works well with the paste. When your car is in shape it's very little effort to apply by hand. Nice job by the way!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanks guys!

:lol: We'll see. I was actually planning to try the EX-P at detail weekend. =)

I actually went out on Saturday and threw a coat of LNB on it. I think it looks even better. All just in time for the rain too... <sigh>

Although Steve, I think I used the wrong applicator for the LNB. I used one of the black hand pads I bought from you and it seemed to absorb way too much of the LNB. I'm guessing I should've went with the red one or used a microfiber wax applicator?

if you use too much with one of the foam pads, you can always give it a squeeze to get product out of it ;)

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Yeah, I was squeezing a lot out towards the end, but it seemed to suck it right back up. LOL.

Question for you on the LNB Steve. Today some streaks of it appeared on my car as though I missed some spots or didn't quite get everything off. It seems much harder to get off now, though. Any suggestions?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yeah, I was squeezing a lot out towards the end, but it seemed to suck it right back up. LOL.

Question for you on the LNB Steve. Today some streaks of it appeared on my car as though I missed some spots or didn't quite get everything off. It seems much harder to get off now, though. Any suggestions?
try going over it again with the LNB

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Freshly painted bumper, grille, and badge; and new headlights all lit up.

2012-04-28_17-40-42_538.jpg

No more messed up rear bumper!

2012-04-28_17-35-57_124.jpg

Stock vs. mine. =)

2012-04-28_12-12-29_718.jpg

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Nice work!

Um...lower is ALWAYS better! Your car looks good!

Thanks!

Next time you see a stock one take a good look at it. It sits like a boat, the front wheel well was a good 1/2" higher than the rear. It looked ridiculous, I could fit my fist between the tire and fender!