Wife's Mazda CX7

Reddwarf

Advanced Helper
I worked my tail off today on the wife's Mazda. I should have taken before pictures of the interior. It was a mess! The exterior wasn't too bad. Just dirty from lots of rain and daily driving.

Wash:
2 bucket with Wolfgang Auto Bath. Sadly I am out of PB SSS. However, I do really like the Wolfgang.

Wheels cleaned with PB APC 3:1 ratio plus water and soap. Tires dressed with PB Bold and Bright.

Interior cleaned with PB APC for the dirty bits including a spot on one of the seats. Followed by Meg's Quick interior detail. For some reason the interior of this car doesn't react well with PB NL.

Door jambs: PB Spray and Wipe

Exterior: White Diamond with the RO and a blue pad. Followed by Natty's Red by hand.

Before:

IMG021.jpg

IMG018.jpg

My helper:
IMG025.jpg

Finished:
IMG028.jpg

IMG029.jpg

Question: I applied the White Diamond with a blue pad on speed 2. Buffed off haze with an MF. Does that sound good? Is there a better way? I could feel a difference in the paint after the WD.

S

Sal329

Looks great nice color. Great to see the youngone out there helping. I never used WD but when I use a glaze I use a black LC pad speed 3 or 3.5