White Diamond Test Results, Dial up Beware.....!

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Hello fellow PB OCD'ers

Last night after I did my truck I got to play with the Neighbors Nissan Morano.

Not sure what color it was but it was in bad shape. I didn't get a single photo of before so it will be hard to appreciate what transformation I did on this car. The rear deck was scrached and marred to holy heck from strolers, cargo etc...but I got them all out.

Products used:
Washed with Foam Gun, PB Super Suds
Purple Clay, (when blue isn't enough)
SSR1 with Green Lake VC pad Flex DA
PB White Diamond, White Lake VC pad, Flex (this is a great new product!!)
Nattys Blue, LSP by hand
Interior, PB Natural Look Dressing and Leather Stuff

Results: Amazing, the car owner started crying, she said she forgot what the car looked like. She didn't realize there was metallic in the finish.

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

L

littlemissGTO

Wow I can actually see the metal flake in the paint.

budman3

Looks great! Thanks for the pictures, I can't wait to try out the White Diamond this weekend (hopefully, weather looks iffy :roll:)

R

Range911

Nice looking bro. :D

I ordered the black hole and white diamond last week. Gonna do both Rovers this weekend. Lookout!!

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Range911 said:
Nice looking bro. :D

I ordered the black hole and white diamond last week. Gonna do both Rovers this weekend. Lookout!!

Cool, check your pads, I may have one of your white lakes...I just ordered a another full set of the CCS pads...let me knwo if you want to borrow the FLEX baby...

Back to the topic...

Reddwarf

Advanced Helper
Very nice job! The white looks really good. Could you see a big difference after using the White Diamond?

Having her cry must have made you feel good. She was clearly happy with your results. good man!

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Reddwarf said:
Very nice job! The white looks really good. Could you see a big difference after using the White Diamond?

Having her cry must have made you feel good. She was clearly happy with your results. good man!

You could really tell a difference. Had I gone from PP to EX-P I don't think i would have seen similar results.

Good to have another DFW resident on the board...welcome!!

I am off to Vegas for work next week but when I get back I hope to get after the wife's car (also white)