What to use Truck Bed Cover

C

Chevyguy

Want to keep my truck bed cover looking new, but am not sure what to use on it. Should I use Natural Look , or Leather Stuff. It is a vinyl.

heck

Advanced Helper
I would suggest: Trim Restorer is a long lasting unique dressing, with a patented UV absorber for ultimate protection of exterior and interior surfaces. Restorer is unmatched on grained trim, bumpers, vinyl, leather, dashboards, tires and engine compartment plastics. A must for the enthusiast or show car.

NOT GREASY or STICKY
DRIES TO THE TOUCH
LONG LASTING
DOESN’T STREAK

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
if it is new, it would come protected from the factory and maintenance is the key ... for this I like Bold N Bright ... wash and scrub lightly with soft nylon brush using Bold N Bright as the cleaner .. then you can either buff clean with cotton towels or you can rinse it off and it will look like new and never streak in the rain.

but .... if it an older cover and has faded, then the suggestion above by Heck of Trim Restorer would be the way to go ..

heck

Advanced Helper
Steve,
I am so sorry, I just guessed it was an older top....an Chevyguy need the protection....
I guess since I drive a 2000 model truck I guessed it was older.....my bad

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Steve,
I am so sorry, I just guessed it was an older top....an Chevyguy need the protection....
I guess since I drive a 2000 model truck I guessed it was older.....my bad

no worries, you had all the right stuff .. I just wanted to cover all the bases in case it was new ;) and for anyone in the future who might use this thread to help themselves :)