WAXmonkey.co.uk

N

Neston_Vasey

Been on here a while now but not actually posted in this area.

I'm a Poorboys World distributer from the UK (North West, Liverpool), I'm not a major business just an enthusiast trying to spread the word.
Find me on Facebook (look for the Monkey sign), I also hope to have my own website running in the near future, helping the UK get their shine on. ;)

426552_337925466260335_227609650625251_1131664_631469950_n.jpg

W

wallywax

Hi!!! Spread the word and let the products speak for themselves!

P

Pockets

Very cool! Props to our international vendors and distributors ..... wish we could see more on here =)

I have to ask is Black Hole, Wheel Sealant, and Natural Look your biggest sellers as well!? lol we ship TONS of that overseas haha

N

Neston_Vasey

I'm finding BH & PP my big sellers at the moment. I'm only just starting out so yet to find out the real big sellers as I only have a small target audience.

C

CupraBrad

May have to drop you a pm soon. I'm missing a few things from my collection of PB stuff lol

N

Neston_Vasey

May have to drop you a pm soon. I'm missing a few things from my collection of PB stuff lol

I'd be happy to help, just let me know what you are after and I'll let you know the price(s) and if I have them in stock.

P

Pockets

I'm finding BH & PP my big sellers at the moment. I'm only just starting out so yet to find out the real big sellers as I only have a small target audience.

The PP really is a hidden gem it takes the right person to point people out to all the capabilities of it!

N

Neston_Vasey

I've just given a sample of PP to a customer for polishing the visor of a motorbike helmet. He's been using some Fast Glass on it and asked me what I could supply. Because it does not specifically say 'glass cleaner' he was unsure, but after telling him about polishing my light covers, bathroom mirror, car, watch.....pretty much anything with it he became interested. Told him why pay £7 to £8 for a product that does one thing and runs out rather quick due to the nature of application (mist spray). I applied a small amount of PP to a MF cloth and cleaned a window where I work, the window came up trumps and he wanted to try it. PP seems to last for ages, a small amount goes a hell of a long way, so for a UK price of £14 (srp) it's very good value for money.

sscully

Advanced Helper
Tell him the windscreen, end cans and the plastic bits on the bike can also be cleaned with PP
This is in addition to faring stays and the similar painted parts on the bike, like the front forks.
- The painted parts, not the sliders. If they are male sliders, it take a bit to get back there, but it cleans up great.
My Dale Walker end cans on the ZG never looked so good, and it is dirt easy. Much easier than before.
I use the velvet MF towel from PB cut into strips and use a "shoe shine" motion to polish them.
These are Stainless steel, but the newer polished Ti end cans should work as well ( my ZX-9R was polished Ti ). I have never tried the multi color Ti End cans, don't know anyone with those.

I use it all the time with a Red foam applicator on my ZG-1000 and GL-1500 on my windscreens.
Obviously the painted parts are just like a car.

Can't wait to try bug squash on the bike this summer, should make life easier with it.

You might find some gatherings in PB or Superbikes mag to check out.