Was EX-P reformulated?

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
Just out of curiosity I 've noticed that my latest bottle of EX-P (3 months ago ish) is a bit easier to work with and stays in a more consistent liquid form than the previous bottle (1.5yrs old ish)

If so: Go Poor Boys!

If not: Maybe I am mistaken
-Roy

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
actually we are constantly tweaking formulas and the batch you are talking about is probably a little thinner than previous in an attempt to make it easier to spread super thin ... the debate on EX-P has gone back and forth as to how thick it should be an we'll probably mess around with it some more, lol but thanks for the feedback

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
No prob, Personally I like the thinner version. It shakes up easier so it is ready to go right when I want apply it. I don't know how else to explain it but it just feels slightly easier to work with.

I assume the level of protection between batches is relatively the same.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
No prob, Personally I like the thinner version. It shakes up easier so it is ready to go right when I want apply it. I don't know how else to explain it but it just feels slightly easier to work with.

I assume the level of protection between batches is relatively the same.

only changes are in the thickeners ... if you are used to using sealants then thin will be much easier to use.. multiple super thin coats work best and are easier to apply and remove