Unboxing

Well the other day a box came in from West Nyack NY,

IMG_2509_zps0d028cb7.jpg

A nice carhart coat.. Hummmmm black well i do have a brown one just like it maybe the wife found a deal...

IMG_2510_zps508d0351.jpg

WOAH...... Poorboy's world....

WOOOOAHHHHHH

IMG_2513_zps58131166.jpg

Yes Steve sent me this jacket as a way to give thanks for everything we have done for each other...

Other will be getting or have gotten them But I was told to wait to tell everyone because of the shipping delay

Thank you Steve :yourrock:yourrock:yourrock

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
When does the blue one come out? :smt047

Who else got one?

no only in black ... they were given to my loyal friends who have stood in the cold and rain over the years at shows .... of course sometimes it was hot but they have t-shirts for that ;)

G

Gus-Gus

I got a mysterious package in the mail also.. turns out to be a rather fancy hot pink carhart jacket.. As many people know.. im not a big fan of coats.. or dressing for the weather.. as you will usually see me walking around int he middle of winter in shorts inside and outside.. But i gotta say i will wear this jacket!

(oh and its not hot pink)

P

Pockets

no only in black ... they were given to my loyal friends who have stood in the cold and rain over the years at shows .... of course sometimes it was hot but they have t-shirts for that ;)

Gotta keep the help warm and dry haha