The Mustang Fanatic has arrived

F

Focusedonsound

Hello to all!

To all that know me...Let me just say Its good to see everyone! I was taking a break from posting on boards due to the fact that it had become almost as bad as a bad drug habit! I had become a forum Junkie I was staying up posting just for the sake of posting.

I heard through the beer vine that Steve had something in the works and I said ..Well if its for Steve I have to atleast stop in and Check it out!

To all that don't know me! I tend to be a bit of a Mustang finatic. I Love everything about them .. I own a Black 2000 GT Convertible She is my baby! I live in Northern New Jersey So if you See a Shiny Black Mustang on the road makin lots of noise ... its probably Me!

As soon as I can find my Camera again I will take some pictures and post them up for all to see!

If you have any Mustang related questions chances are I will have the answer and If I don't I would be more than happy to find out for you!

Well thats me in a Nutshell!

Talk to everyone on the boards!

And to Steve! Good luck with your new Service! I hope you got Extra bandwidth for us ..I feel a bad habit coming back!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Welcome Nick ...the site is here when you have the urge. Yeah you passed me the other day and my moulding started coming off the van :lol:
Had lunch last Thursday in Ramsey , King Buffet ...with Patrick and Marj for my birthday.. :D
Don't worry about bandwidth..my cousin owns the hosting site :)

F

Focusedonsound

Did I really pass you?

Maybe I should keep my foot out of the pedal a lil ...lol

They say that would also help my gas milage as well....I don't know if thats possible though!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Focusedonsound said:
Did I really pass you?

Maybe I should keep my foot out of the pedal a lil ...lol

They say that would also help my gas milage as well....I don't know if thats possible though!

No only joking :p

F

Focusedonsound

I got worried that I might have offended you!

Its amazing how people get mad at you when you pass them at 120MPH...

You would think they would be happy! Im doing my part in keeping traffic moving

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Focusedonsound said:
I got worried that I might have offended you!

Its amazing how people get mad at you when you pass them at 120MPH...

You would think they would be happy! Im doing my part in keeping traffic moving

:smt046 if you were going that fast my old eyes would never have seen you :smt110 :smt120 :smt104

H

harry

What is it with owning a Mustang I can't keep mine under 100mph :twisted:

F

Focusedonsound

harry said:
What is it with owning a Mustang I can't keep mine under 100mph :twisted:

I just like the exhaust note at 110!