Thanks for PoorBoys World Detailing Weekend

Before another weekend pass's I would like to thank everyone for a great weekend at Poorboy's World Corporate Headquarters.

Steve for putting on the weekend and picking up the tab for all the product everyone got to try at no charge and a free lunch on both days.
Chris for organizing the whole weekend and keeping everyone under control and pointed in the right direction on their detailing.
All the volunteers that showed up to help us less experienced speed up our process and understand Poorboy's World product line did a great job all weekend.

All the people who showed up to detail their cars were also a great group to be with and talk to about detailing.

Poor Gus got stuck answering all my questions all weekend but I will say that I learned more that I ever have about detailing for product selection to how to use my buffer and pad selection.

So I will do my best to make it next year for sure :)

G

Gus-Gus

Thanks for coming Ed. It always is a great time!
Also glad i could help you out and give you a little knowledge in the meantime.

P

Pockets

Thanks Ed!

It was nice to meet you and hope you come again next year =)

Thanks for coming Ed. It always is a great time!
Also glad i could help you out and give you a little knowledge in the meantime.

I did go the the 2 bucket wash with grit guards per your advice and could see the crud in the rinse water..........

I will be in Pittsburgh at the Omni for a wedding next weekend which I do not want to go to so I may have to have you pick me up for a few cold beers.......

G

Gus-Gus

I did go the the 2 bucket wash with grit guards per your advice and could see the crud in the rinse water..........

I will be in Pittsburgh at the Omni for a wedding next weekend which I do not want to go to so I may have to have you pick me up for a few cold beers.......

If yer buyin im flyin