*** Super Slick & Wax Arrives ***

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
The long awaited Super Slick & Wax has arrived. We had a very small micro-batch made and supplies are limited. This is intended for those in colder climates where an added bit of protection will be added during the car wash. Super Slick & Wax can also be used in warm climates too for those who want to extend the life their favorite liquid or paste wax products.
Super Slick & Wax will gently wash the dirt and grime away with lubricants, emulsifiers, & wax with plenty of suds too. It will work well with a hand bucket wash or with a foam gun. Super Slick & Wax is available in 16oz, 32oz, & Gallon sizes.

:D

D

derekbmw

:wink:
good to know, is price going to be same as SS&S? Let us know (pics too) :)

E

eduardomaio

Hi,
I hope you guys keep making this product, it's amazing! :wink: I've bought 64oz of it just in case you stop making it. :lol:

I live in a hot climate and the sun makes the carnauba evaporate somewhat faster, every 6 weeks I have to reapply wax and after a month most of the beautiful wet look that Nattys gives is gone. Now instead of applying QW+ to extend the life of Nattys I can do it in just one step, while washing the car. It's really amazing, and that scent, hmmm... yummy! 8)

Keep up the good work.

P

Pockets

Bump it's winter time in NY and just reminding people that using SS+W is a great way to help your protection last all the way through the winter and give it a fresh waxed look!! :smt066