Spray & wipe regular use

NY Larry

Helper
Have been using spray & wipe regularly this summer between washes, What a time saving product. Car hasn't been too dirty with the great summer weather this year. Could very well be one of my most used products.\

Great smell too!

ajb39oh

Advanced Helper
I really like Spray and Wipe too. I bought a quart and then reordered a gallon when it ran out. Good stuff!

P

peacemaker

How many spritz should one apply per panel w/ this stuff? I go through it like its water.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Depends on the size of the panel as well as how dirty it is. Steve has said something to the effect of "the less you use, the better." This would pertain to a fairly clean finish.
If you spray too much it will be harder to buff it "clear."
If you wanted to err on the side of caution, you could spray a bit heavy to clean the car, then go over it again with something like QD+ or QW to give it a nice finish.

P

peacemaker

I suppose I have been overspraying then. At the same time, I dilute the product 50/50 w/ distilled water. The reason for me using too much is because I am afraid of marring from the microfiber towel. Should I only be using an ultra plush towel?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I suppose I have been overspraying then. At the same time, I dilute the product 50/50 w/ distilled water. The reason for me using too much is because I am afraid of marring from the microfiber towel. Should I only be using an ultra plush towel?

well I see a few things wrong here ... diluting should be for claying and show cars only. You are taking away its ability to encapsulate and lubricate dirt, thus needing much more product. Read the last line of instructions on bottle ... I would use either Mega-Plush or DMT's ....

P

peacemaker

well I see a few things wrong here ... diluting should be for claying and show cars only. You are taking away its ability to encapsulate and lubricate dirt, thus needing much more product. Read the last line of instructions on bottle ... I would use either Mega-Plush or DMT's ....

Oye. Okay, beginner mistakes. I think I'm going to have to take a trip to your HQ next weekend. Pickup some MF's and more S&W.