Spray n Wipe

Larry A

Advanced Helper
Everybody says that SnW is just a waterless car wash , that it doesent leave anything behind. Every time I use it ,it seems to leave something behind. The paint has a much higher gloss, and is very slick. From I can tell it makes other qd unecessary. Could I have gotten Spray n Gloss in a S n W bottle. Its mint green in color, and smells like Windex Vinegar.

M

Mike T

Most likely no. S&W leaves a nice shine. Follow up with S&G and you will have an Insane shine.

V

VroomVroom

My guess would be 'no' as well. It's probably the removal of dust that's leaving the finish slick and reflective.

I absolutely love S&W - by far the most heavily used product in my arsenal. I keep two 32-oz bottles of it so I don't have to refill from the big jug as often. :)

R

Rob

Uh, I don't know. The description does sound a lot more like S&G not S&W. Though I agree with everyone that S&W leaves a great clean surface and shine and that cleaning a well detailed vehicle will let the surface show it's glory again.
It's hard to say without seeing it in person. What does the product feel like (pour a little on your fingers and rub it)?

V

VroomVroom

You know, that's a good point. To my nose S&W has a bit of a citrus scent to it - definitely different than S&G.

X

xlnt

That's spray-n-gloss. I find spray-n-wipe works better on dirty cars, and I use "dirty"loosely as I wash every weekend, then follow-up with the mint green spray-n-gloss.

budman3

spray-wipe.jpg

spray-gloss.jpg

OK well that doesn't help now does it, they look very similar there...

Larry A

Advanced Helper
I just talked to Steve, and he said that Spray and Gloss smells like key lime, and Spray n Wipe smells like green apple. My stuff smells like green apple, so in fact I do have Spray n Wipe . I just must be a little color blind. Sorry for all the trouble.

X

xlnt

No worries.
I'm color blind when it comes to matching my work socks with my navy blue or charcoal slacks every morning. :smt023