Spray and Wipe, Spray and Gloss

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Ok, I am confused by these to products.

Both are QD's?

I am trying out the 16oz SW and I like it. I am using it as a QD...but then I found the SG...and now confused as they both say for glass.

So if you wanted an all around QD spray which one to buy?

I am trying to replace my Megs Final Inspection with PB's.

Thanks in advance for the help.

JP

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
The Spray and wipe is more of a cleaning QD, the Spray & Gloss is more of a gloss enhancing QD with minimal cleaning ability. Both work on glass, but Spray and Wipe would be more of an all around cleaner ....Remember also on glass, that very little of each will be needed :wink:

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Poorboy said:
The Spray and wipe is more of a cleaning QD, the Spray & Gloss is more of a gloss enhancing QD with minimal cleaning ability. Both work on glass, but Spray and Wipe would be more of an all around cleaner ....Remember also on glass, that very little of each will be needed :wink:

Thanks...plan on picking up a gallon of it.

Cheers

JP

D

Dannyboy

S & W mixed with S & G

From a previous thread said that u can mix the 2 products 70% S&W with 30% S & G...well I finally got to try it out.
I wanted to apply Nattys Paste after my 2 coats of EX-P which I did last week. Now the truck was dirty due to
rainy weather all week, so I said I will do a waterless wash and added some S&G.
The results were amazing, a real boost in shine....looks as good as my other vehicle that had the Nattys paste. I know
it won't have the durability of the paste, but it look great.
I'll do the Nattys when the temps are a but warmer.

Also I read that S&W plus QD+ 70/30 mix also works great....will try that when my present mix is depleated.

I finally got a coat of Nattys paste on my red truck about 2 weeks ago using my Girots PC, came out great.
Now driving back and forth to the cottage with all the rain I decided to try my bottle of QD+. I did a S&W and then applied
the QD+ using the german 2 colored sponge method rather than spraying it on the paint. It was fast and easy and the results
were unbelievable.

I am wondering if I can forget about using Nattys paste and just use the QD+ every month or so....it really has a deep shine.

Has anyone tried this?

Last edited: