spray and gloss

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
It's great stuff, in case the crappy cell phone pic looks otherwise.

It's not my car, I couldn't afford the headlight assemblies on it :smt042. I help keep this clients minivan clean, and he has a garage queen Mercedes that I can just add some S&G when dusty. Saves me on washing it almost every other time.

t5nbbd.jpg

Wanted to contribute something in the mean time, just got in a bunch of poorboys products I haven't got to try out yet. More pics will be coming in the future.

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Of the products I got in that I haven't tried: master cut, pro polish 2 (love pp- I go out of my way to tell people about pro polish, can't wan't to try this pp2..), polish with sealant, liquid nattys blue, and quick detailer+.

Also trying out different pads, I've been using ccs regular 6.5" pads for years. Trying out the VC or curved edge pads I think they're called? On the website they look like they don't have the cells on them like the regular ccs pads, but they do which I like. But I could be looking at the wrong picture..

ronkh

Da King
Of the products I got in that I haven't tried: master cut, pro polish 2 (love pp- I go out of my way to tell people about pro polish, can't wan't to try this pp2..), polish with sealant, liquid nattys blue, and quick detailer+.

Also trying out different pads, I've been using ccs regular 6.5" pads for years. Trying out the VC or curved edge pads I think they're called? On the website they look like they don't have the cells on them like the regular ccs pads, but they do which I like. But I could be looking at the wrong picture..

Love pro polish. It is very versatile. VC pads are the greatest. PWS great. LNB = get sunglasses