Some Help with Poorboys Products

K

kastanaras

Hello

Well Poorboys has many products and I am very confused what is what product.

Ok I know what all the dressings are, ssr line, and nattys paste waxes but confused with everything else such as sealants, polishes, qd, and everything else.

I am just confused what is what cos they all seem similar but can't tell difference and wondering if someone can sort of put them into categories so I can understand what is what.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
it would probably be easiest if you wander through our product forums and ask questions under any catagory you have a question :D

K

kastanaras

Well these are the products I am confused about.

(Are these aio products and whats the difference between the 3)
Poorboys Pro-Polish
Poorboys Pro-Polish with Carnauba BLUE
Poorboys Polish with Sealant

(What is difference between these two)
Poorboys EX Sealant
Poorboys EX-P+

(And can you explain in short these products and which one does what)
Poorboys QW+
Poorboys Spray & Gloss
Poorboys World Spray and Wipe

I would write in other areas for these but would take forever to write up all of them just to find out difference between these products.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
PP is just a polish, not an AIO. PwC (Polish with Carnauba) is an AIO. It is a light cleaner polish as well as some protection. PwC Blue is like PwC but formulated to work especially well on dark colors. PwS is a polish and sealant that is capable of doing some paint correction (remove cobwebbing and such).

EX is a pure sealant (not a polish) that has some carnauba in it to give it a "warmer look" such as one might expect with carnauba waxes, but should last like a sealant.
EX-P is also a pure sealant, but without any carnauba, so you get a "brighter" look. More typical of a sealant.

QW+ is a spray wax with some cleaning abilities. Can be used to remove light oxidation. Typically used as a booster between detailings. Lasts a fairly long time.
S+G is a gloss booster that can be used on either wet or dry cars. Not much for cleaning dust/dirt off cars, and doesn't boost protection. Used to bring back some pop such as before a show.
S+W is a "spray and wipe" type wash product. It doesn't add protection/gloss. Used to clean cars between bucket washes, such as before a show, after a bird bomb hit, dust settling on the car while you were at work. Stuff like that.