So where is everyone?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Has everyone stopped detailing for the summer?

We'd love to see some of your detailing work as well as questions or comments :smt023

Bunky

Advanced Helper
It has been raining here so much I have not been able to do as much as I usually do. I get a sample of PwS but have not had a chance to use it yet.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
seems like we've had a crazy summer all over .... either raining or extreme heat ... let's hope August proves to be a more tranquil summer month

T

Tequipment

Same here in Britain.
We've had an exceptionally hot and dry couple of weeks, so the car has stayed pretty clean. The weather's turned stormy now, so the dust has turned to a mottled pattern all over the car.
I managed to get it washed on Sunday morning, just before the rain was expected. My wife thought I was wasting my time, but I really wanted to try out my QD+ so I did it anyway.
We can't complain though, we haven't had a summer for 2 years. The last couple of summers it rained literally non-stop for 3 months.

sscully

Advanced Helper
It has been pretty much non stop rain, and work has been very busy this year. I picked up IN ( in addition to IL ) for territory, so I am a bit busy.

rabbi

Every time I had a chance it rained. YESTERDAY I came home from work and found my wife washing my daughter's car with SuperSlick and Wax and the girl doing the interior using Spray and Wipe and your APC. I was shocked.Of course the car looked nice when it was finished.This weekend I'm off so I hope to do something to the cars.