Random Pictures

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I can't remember if we have a random pictures thread or not. Anyways I bought a new lens for my camera and I was out taking some pics when this guy came down the hill. I think it is a 50s Chevy Bel Aire. I thought it was cool enough to share.
classicforweb.jpg

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Well, that was quite a coincidence! Maybe a fortuitous happenstance, even!

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
Lens? what lens? what camera?
getting my feet wet again in photography, have been out of it for years and my first SLR was a Konica KS-1 with 3 lens options 40mm/1.8, 135mm/3.5 and a high speed zoom 80-200 with a doubler. had a lot of fun with that camera.
my second camera WAS a a Sony cyber shot all my photos uploaded to the bucket were from that camera in-till this dumb ass (me) decided to lunch it off the back of his truck going down the road. still works but goes a stray after a few shots, it took a good tumble and its out of wack.

My latest camera is a Canon Rebel T3i with
18-55mm
55-250mm zoom
soon to get a few lens filters.. A graduated neutral density filter, UV filterand a Circular Polarizers.

ohh by the way real nice shot on that Chevy
it looks like you have an 8-15mm Fish eye?

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I'm a bit more on the entry level I have a canon xs. I just picked up a Tamron 10-24 ultra wide and a uv + haze filter. My fist non kit lens. Next i'll get a prime f1.4 and one day I definitely want to play with neutral density. Most of my shots are hdr shots of my car in the mountains :)

I have a trip out to the USAF museum in April so I am actually lugging my camera an dtripod with me...should be fun!